Duke vs UF

BIG BOI 23

Anybody think gators can knock off #1? Would be a nice feather in the cap for mike white

After that double OT win over Gonzaga I think they got a chance to pull it off that was a hell of a game btw

Last edited:
Anybody think gators can knock off #1? Would be a nice feather in the cap for mike white

After that double OT win over Gonzaga I think they got a chance to pull it off that was a hell of a game btw

I do think UF beats Duke tonight. This is just not a good matchup for Duke. They struggle with guards like Chiozza and Hudson can stroke it. Might be trading a lot of 3's for 2's tonight because I also don't think UF can match Bagley or Carter down low.

I think the Gators win tonight. Duke has to actually start fast to win, something they haven't done well yet. I agree with kid50, not a good matchup. Pissed it's on so late.

It don’t make no damn sense having such a good game so late

11 o clock tip off wtf I’m not sure I’ll make it I’m tired as ****

Hoping fla can get another big lead and I can at least go to sleep thinking they won

It don’t make no damn sense having such a good game so late

11 o clock tip off wtf I’m not sure I’ll make it I’m tired as ****

Hoping fla can get another big lead and I can at least go to sleep thinking they won

Yep, and shame on ESPN keeping 80-year old Phil Knight up past his bedtime.

Damn near every rebound fla is gunning that **** up the court

Never thought we would be this deep and still got egbunu coming back later

Gonna be great year

Last edited:
Damn it I should of just went to sleep half hour ago thinking they won in my head

Son of a *****!!!

Damn it cheese shoulda took the running 3 like you did in wisky game last year

Damn what a game... Both teams are final four caliber teams... I love this Duke team so much, last year's team would've lost this game and the one against Texas by 30+. Marvin Bagley is just a monster.

Gators definitely choked, but Duke is really good. Bagley is unstoppable.

Felt like we went stagnant once we tried to kill the clock. Slow pace messed up the offensive rhythm. Hope that gets looked at.

VN Store

Back