Arizona St fires their coach

People here just really don't give a **** about ASU football. I wouldn't want to coach here.

Here or there?

I live in Phoenix. I meant here at ASU. I was at a party last night with football fans and we watched about 5 minutes of ASU/UA. We were watching the Iron Bowl, Apple Bowl, and NAU's playoff game.

Last edited:
I live in Phoenix. I meant here at ASU. I was at a party last night with football fans and we watched about 5 minutes of ASU/UA. We were watching the Iron Bowl, Apple Bowl, and NAU's playoff game.

To be fair, I think that was the case at a lot of places. I was at a gathering of mostly Vol fans and we watched the Iron Bowl way more than the UT/VU game.

To be fair, I think that was the case at a lot of places. I was at a gathering of mostly Vol fans and we watched the Iron Bowl way more than the UT/VU game.

Fair, but another anecdote: when I first moved here, I went and played slosh ball at a park near ASU's campus with a bunch of college kids. We heard fireworks going off and I asked about it and they said ASU's football team was playing. I believe they won 10 games that year. It blew me away that athletic, social kids would be doing anything other than watching the game.

VN Store

Back