Mora out at UCLA....Kelly's next stop, I believe

That would be right up his alley. It has to be his preferred landing spot.

I get that it is business but dang they could have waited until tomorrow morning. Fired on your birthday. Yuck.

Florida recruits/players are allegedly tweeting cryptic stuff about Chip Kelly. I think UCLA might have been too slow.

Florida recruits/players are allegedly tweeting cryptic stuff about Chip Kelly. I think UCLA might have been too slow.

Perhaps, but seems to me that CK would have waited a little bit longer to see what UCLA was going to do.

UF is far better job

LA might be appealing but chip lives in New Hampshire so I'm not so sure he would love it there like others might

Familiarity with PAC 12 is the main reason I would think he would take it but it would be so much more fun seeing him in SEC

UF is far better job

LA might be appealing but chip lives in New Hampshire so I'm not so sure he would love it there like others might

Familiarity with PAC 12 is the main reason I would think he would take it but it would be so much more fun seeing him in SEC

You think it’s the better job, but is it really? For someone that don’t like the grind of recruiting, you toss in the rabidness of the SEC on top of Miami coming back hot and the always there FSU. California produces just as much if not more talent than Florida and there is no saban to deal with every year if everything goes well.

UF may be a great job, but Gainesville is no LA and he could be what saban and Meyer are to their conferences for the pac. He could also get away with only showing up for the best of the best players out there. Not so much when every other school in the conference is sending the hc and coordinators for 3-4* and every thing they got for the top players like what happens in the southeast.

I mentioned this in a thread I started. I believe that Helfrich will come with him and he was the reason waiting for the UCLA job to open.

VN Store

Back