Kelly to ....? (Merged)

HuntinVol

Looks like Chip Kelly to Florida is done deal according to what I've seen. I seen a screen shot of a tweet that said they witnessed Kelly sign.

Now it's time for us to go get ours.

Can we match a Kelly hire?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Here is screen shot. I was browsing a hunting forum that has a few gator fans. This was posted. I don't know who CoachE is.
747c51da62a814e98849eb16f1fe0a20.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

there's nothing official, but appears there's a literal race between UCLA and Florida to get the guy......could be a photo finish...

Numerous reports on Twitter that this is true.

Look out, SEC, offense is about to be back in Gainesville!

there's nothing official, but appears there's a literal race between UCLA and Florida to get the guy......could be a photo finish...

Contract with Florida has been signed, according to Buudy Martin, Franz Beard and others.

Numerous reports on Twitter that this is true.

Look out, SEC, offense is about to be back in Gainesville!

If true, great hire for you guys. Have fun ruling the East for the next 4-7 years.

Hopefully we will be able to be competitive with you more often than not. But probably not.

Reactions: 2 people
Well! Well! Well! We better do something, because it looks like the deal is close of being done! I feel we’ve got one week to swing a coach, because more schools are firing coaches.

It's over, he's not going to UCLA, lol. UCLA never had a chance, they can't compete with UF from a football standpoint. Hell, they're #2 in their own city by a long shot.

This is a done deal, Kelly is going to UF.

Reactions: 1 person
If true, great hire for you guys. Have fun ruling the East for the next 4-7 years.

Hopefully we will be able to be competitive with you more often than not. But probably not.

You will, especially if you get a Frost or Mullen.

I’m just thrilled if true, still waiting on the ESPN’s of the world to report it. Would be a HUGE hire for Florida.

Means we have a better shot with Frost? I think I'd take that and consider it advantage Vols. By most accounts, Kelly is pretty hard to deal with. Doubt Currie would want to deal with him on a daily basis. Frost seems like a much better fit for us.

This is being confirmed all over the place by reputable people not just fans or people with blogs.

It's done.

Reactions: 1 person
I've always tried to remain positive throughout this cycle we're we've sucked. With that said, if Kelly to UF happens, and we walk out a Mike Norvell type coach, I think I'm really going to get depressed.

VN Store

Back