Unranked Utah beating 18th ranked Washington by a touchdown 4 minutes left on ESPN

OneVolNation

All Vols All The Time
I've watched this since the mid-third quarter range and it's been a real doozy. Anyone who wants to watch the end of a back and forth brawl between what looks like evenly matched teams should enjoy a game that looks like it will go down close to the wire before anyone can guess who wins.

Reactions: 1 person
I've watched this since the mid-third quarter range and it's been a real doozy. Anyone who wants to watch the end of a back and forth brawl between what looks like evenly matched teams should enjoy a game that looks like it will go down close to the wire before anyone can guess who wins.

Watching it too. That last hit the Washington QB took was nuts.

Last edited:
I'm glad UTs season hasn't stopped everyone from enjoying other college football games. Me, I just can't get into it right. Used to love late night Pac-12 ball. GRUDEN SAVE ME lol

Reactions: 2 people
Watching it too. That last hit the Washington QB took was nuts.

Yeah, he was already high in the air when he got hit the first time and that second hit right after that one made him front flip.

That was wild. The commentator said he "helicoptered." Glad he just got the wind knocked out of him.

This game looks like it's headed for overtime unless Washington QB Jake Browning can lead his squad to field goal range with no timeouts remaining.

If Utah somehow held them scoreless the last 29 seconds and put points on the board in overtime while holding Washington to blanks on the scoreboard in OT too, then it would be a huge upset for Utah.

Well, Browning, with that pass, got them to the 50 with 17 seconds left so maybe one more strike to get in field goal range?

He did it!

WOW with 8 seconds left.

Looks like my prediction was right on the money that it would go down near the wire before the winner could be guessed. LOL!

WOW!

Washington wins it with a last-second field goal 33-30.

That was one heck of a game.

I'm glad UTs season hasn't stopped everyone from enjoying other college football games. Me, I just can't get into it right. Used to love late night Pac-12 ball. GRUDEN SAVE ME lol

I've been there. I haven't watched Pac 12 after dark since week 2. I guess CBJ getting fired did me good.

Washington wins!!!

Yeah, it's not the same as Tennessee, but there's still some good games around the NCAA.

"Pac-12 After Dark" said the commentator.

Yeah man, you think Gruden will accept the challenge?

Yeah, it's not the same as Tennessee, but there's still some good games around the NCAA.

"Pac-12 After Dark" said the commentator.

Yeah man, you think Gruden will accept the challenge?

As much as I find the Gruden threads entertaining, I hope we're done with him if he baulks again. My employer is gonna fire me if it ever gets wind of how much my productivity dropped during the last two coaching searches.

I just got finished watching this one. Great game! Question that's been bugging me for years though. After Utah ran the fake punt the punter spiked the ball and got a 15 yard penalty. The ref announced it would be 1st and 10. I know it's been the rule for a while now, but when did it change? At one time it would've been 1st and 25.

Kyle Whittingham with the dumb*** coaching decision of the year. UDUB clearly playing my for overtime but Whittingham decides to call a timeout. Makes no sense given the fact that Utah only had one timeout left and Washington still could have run the clock out.

VN Store

Back