Frost to Nebraska?

Frost going home just in time for winter. Good luck Scott, I'd loved to have had you at the Hill.

Reactions: 2 people
This is pretty obvious..they have money and can pay the man especially one of their own

Frost had a slim chance coming to UT.

It makes sense for him to go to Nebraska.

Hope he kills it there.

I'd be happy with Frost but I'd be ecstatic with Peterson or Fuente. Of the three, I could see Peterson being a guy that we might actually have a shot at.

I'd be happy with Frost but I'd be ecstatic with Peterson or Fuente. Of the three, I could see Peterson being a guy that we might actually have a shot at.
Peterson is near the top of the list of coaches least likely to take another job anywhere else. He passed up plenty of good opportunities, waiting for the one he wanted.

UT may have a pretty good shot at Frost, if UF hires Kelly and Frost is pragmatic instead of just choosing to go "home" to Nebraska.

Last edited:

We have a less than ZERO chance at getting Peterson...Let me repeat incase you missed it the first time...Less than ZERO chance of getting Peterson...that is all

Reactions: 3 people
Nothing to report on the Nebraska forum either...I'm sure if they were near a deal they would be going ape s**t over there right now...But nope, All is quiet in huskerville

Nothing to report on the Nebraska forum either...I'm sure if they were near a deal they would be going ape s**t over there right now...But nope, All is quiet in huskerville

I like Frost's upside best of all potential coaches.

I also like Campbell a lot - he's a heck of a coach.

Not sure who wants to come to Knoxville, but this is important to me based on how the whole Kiffin fiasco played out.

Reactions: 1 person
False rumor.

Nebraska still has a head coach. As much as people like to imagine that all sorts of backdoor deals get done in the season, it's extraordinarily rare. Most coaches aren't willing to talk to a school while another coach is still in place. Not saying Frost couldn't end up at Nebraska, but it won't happen till the end of the season.

VN Store

Back