Tenn St Player Punches Coach On Sideline

I commend that none of our player for punching Jones the past couple years. Must of been really tempting.

Reactions: 3 people
TnScooby, you have some of the best threads on VN. You just don't do enough of them. Please start more.
:good!:

Reactions: 1 person
2 notable things from the article. The coach played football at Vandy, so he had it coming. Also, the player was a Criminal Justice major, so he was probably going to become a cop.

Reactions: 2 people
Had that been reversed, it would be all over the news!!

What an idiot thing to do- I do hope the Coach is alright and that he was given immediate aid on the sideline- looked like some just looked "down" at him..

Makes me so darn mad how disrespectful things have gotten..

Reactions: 4 people
Maybe it was just sort of shock at what just happened, but what was up with the lack of concern for the coach. I get the video doesn't run longer so you can't see the aftermath, but the one coach just sort of moves out of the way and let's him fall. One player seemed to be running over to see if he was ok...maybe. Or taunt him, I couldn't tell.

Inexcusable. I don’t know what was said, but it looks like the contact the coach made with the player shouldn’t have warranted that sort of reaction.

There are times I see these coaches red faced and shouting right up in their face, and I’m surprised that the player doesn’t take a swing.

Anway, player deserves whatever ramifications come of this. Shame because it seemed like he was a decent student.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't know what's worse (I mean, I obviously do), the punch or the lack or reaction from the players and other coaches.

Had that been reversed, it would be all over the news!!

What an idiot thing to do- I do hope the Coach is alright and that he was given immediate aid on the sideline- looked like some just looked "down" at him..

Makes me so darn mad how disrespectful things have gotten..

It was pretty all over the news as it was.

VN Store

Back