Lol If Richt wins tonight

BIG BOI 23

UGA fans will definitely be questioning if Kirby is who they thought he was before getting curbing stomped by Malzahn

But seeing richt win would just make it even worse

Before I wanted to see ND win but now I don't really care

Last edited:
Seeing Richt win it would be awesome. For one, he's worthy of a championship and secondly it would make UGA fan's heads explode.

Reactions: 8 people
Seeing Richt win it would be awesome. For one, he's worthy of a championship and secondly it would make UGA fans heads explode.

Only thing better would be having a Miami-UGA playoff game or bowl game. I definitely think if both end up as conference title game losers, they get paired together in a NY6 bowl

Only thing better would be having a Miami-UGA playoff game or bowl game. I definitely think if both end up as conference title game losers, they get paired together in a NY6 bowl

Just depends on how the picks happen if it's NY6. Would love to see it.

Eason can pretty much go wherever he wants. He's a starter at most any program in the country.

And Miami's QB is a junior. So if Eason went there he'd sit out one year and start in 2019.

Seeing Richt win it would be awesome. For one, he's worthy of a championship and secondly it would make UGA fan's heads explode.

I agree, and am hoping for the second part.

GA has been #1 a week and are getting throttled by 30..... to see Richt win tonight and jump into the top 4 would be sweet

Reactions: 2 people
Washington. Redshirt next year while Jake Browning is a senior, then have two years as the starting quarterback.

Honestly, his best bet would be Texas with Herman.

However, he prolly gets serious playing time next week after tonight. UGA isn’t out of playoff

I be nuts, but all I see is a great team. They fired a great coach and replaced him with a great coach. Proves it can happen, ha ha.

You can tell Richt used this opportunity to reinvent himself. He's a very good coach to begin with.

If he makes the playoff then UGA will have a fit.

VN Store

Back