#1 Georgia at #10 Auburn Game Thread (CBS 3:30PM EDT)

I seriously won’t be surprised if Georgia wins the natty this year.

They said the same thing about Clemson..... UGA is very good.

Clemson had one thing Georgia does not...Deshaun Watson at QB. Georgia's offense is really good but too vanilla to beat Alabama. It requires the QB making plays in the pass and run game to beat them.

Clemson had one thing Georgia does not...Deshaun Watson at QB. Georgia's offense is really good but too vanilla to beat Alabama. It requires the QB making plays in the pass and run game to beat them.

Their QB can make plays though and the WR is much better than people think. Think is will be a very close game.

Their QB can make plays though and the WR is much better than people think. Think is will be a very close game.

I don't know about that. Fromm is rarely asked to do anything. Alabama will commit to stop the run and make Fromm do something in the passing game, which I don't think he can do yet.

Anybody think a beating from a Kirby led UGA team could possibly push Saban into retirement? I doubt he would wanna go out like that but the thought just popped in my head and honestly it doesn't seem that impossible

But I think he will retire in the next 3-5 years anyway

VN Store

Back