Florida (3-5) v South Carolina (6-3) (Noon EDT, CBS)

We've all given Muschamp a fair amount of crap, even though he is undefeated against TN. I am impressed with the job he is doing @ SC.

We've all given Muschamp a fair amount of crap, even though he is undefeated against TN. I am impressed with the job he is doing @ SC.

Dude, Florida and Tennessee are completely inept and Tennessee nearly got the "W" and Florida is in a 1 score game.

It's not what South Carolina is doing. It's what other teams aren't doing.

Reactions: 5 people

Still has a pretty bad offense and OC and their winning enough they probably won't fire him which is bad news in the big picture imo

Florida might arguably have the 6th best team in the state, depending on what happens with FSU. That will never happen again in college football history.

Florida might arguably have the 6th best team in the state, depending on what happens with FSU. That will never happen again in college football history.

When they lose its always because ' they didnt want to be there'

Dude, Florida and Tennessee are completely inept and Tennessee nearly got the "W" and Florida is in a 1 score game.

It's not what South Carolina is doing. It's what other teams aren't doing.

No doubt...and it took a Muschamp coached team to keep that game much closer than it should have been.

UF is hot garbage right now.

VN Store

Back