Iowa State

BIG BOI 23

Might actually beat Oklahoma TCU and Okie St

Very impressive job by Matt Campbell this year

He should definitely get some job offers from SEC schools

Reactions: 1 person
Only thing that would worry me is the drastic difference between the big 12 and sec

For example Charlie strong I don't think he's anywhere near as bad a coach as he looked at Texas it was just a bad fit for him as a defensive coach in a conference where defense doesn't really exist

Maybe. There's still alot of game left and OK St just took the lead back 31-28. With a minute left in the 3rd quarter.

A win would go a long way towards getting ISU a berth in the Big 12 Championship Game.

Ok St was held to a FG and ISU finds the endzone again. Its 42-34 ISU with about 8:38 left.

Last edited:
Now it's 49-42 Ok St with 3 min left in the game. ISU just got the ball back though.

Oklahoma St wins.

And what would have been an almost certain Big 12 Championship appearance clincher for ISU with a win - a first-time appearance against either OU or TCU, both of whom ISU beat this year - instead just pretty much turned into a guarantee that OU and TCU will play each other again in 3 weeks regardless of the outcome of today's game.

Only thing that would worry me is the drastic difference between the big 12 and sec

For example Charlie strong I don't think he's anywhere near as bad a coach as he looked at Texas it was just a bad fit for him as a defensive coach in a conference where defense doesn't really exist

Good grief, the SEC ain't all that.

If “defense doesn’t really exist” in the Big12, Charlie should have been able to take over and dominate the conference with his almighty SEC honed wisdom about defense. I think we can see that wasn’t the case.

So, what you’re really saying is he needed to get back to the Southeast, where “offense doesn’t really exist.”

VN Store

Back