Per UF Booster: Florida Football HC Top Candidate

VFLinFL

Tennessee In The 850
Per UF Booster Derrick Chambers: Dan Mullen is the TOP CANDIDATE for the HC opening of UF football.

Reactions: 1 person
Still don't know why they didn't get him after they fired Muschamp. I think McElwain was Foley's guy from the very beginning.

You know this how?

Chances are pretty good.

If you actually paid attention in the Gruden thread, you’d understand.

Even if Gruden turns us down at the last second which I don’t think he will, our Administration is going to make a Big Hire.

Manning & Fulmer are a big part of the coaching search which is a really good sign.

supposedly, Mullen was a real ******* when he was there working for the King*******, Urban Meyer. Many at Florida remembered that when Buckteeth was hired.

supposedly, Mullen was a real ******* when he was there working for the King*******, Urban Meyer. Many at Florida remembered that when Buckteeth was hired.

I bet they'll forget it now that Buckteeth is gone. He apparently was a dick himself.

Chances are pretty good.

Even if Gruden turns us down at the last second which I don’t think he will, our Administration is going to make a Big Hire.

Manning & Fulmer are a big part of the coaching search which is a really good sign.

It's just speculation, awesome speculation, but still speculation. Nobody in the Gruden thread knows squat.

Reactions: 3 people
It's just speculation, awesome speculation, but still speculation. Nobody in the Gruden thread knows squat.

I think Vegas is driving a lot of the rumors with the Gruden odds.

Mullen wouldnt be bad for UF. He's not the flashy hire that Frost and Fuente would be but he's proven. I read on a gator board that Norvell was a top target as well. This is a bit of a risk because he's still riding Fuentes coat tails.

Pretty much; plus it’s hilarious how every single thing is somehow a sign that Gruden is coming.

Chances are pretty good.

Drinking the Kool-Aid I see.

I think Vegas is driving a lot of the rumors with the Gruden odds.

Mullen wouldnt be bad for UF. He's not the flashy hire that Frost and Fuente would be but he's proven. I read on a gator board that Norvell was a top target as well. This is a bit of a risk because he's still riding Fuentes coat tails.

Mullen is proven to be a middle tier SEC coach.

Chances are pretty good.

John Gruden is not coming here. Please tell me you dont really believe this?

Reactions: 2 people
Mullen is proven to be a middle tier SEC coach.

I don't think you understand or appreciate how difficult that Miss St job is. No top recruits want to go there for a variety of reasons. He's 68-44 overall and nearly .500 in SEC play there. Been to a bowl every year except his first. Made it to a BCS bowl and was ranked #1 at one point. That stuff is equivalent to winning a national title at schools with more resources.

Mullen has gotten more out of his talent than perhaps anybody in the country outside of Mark Dantonio. He's 10x the coach Butch or McElwain is.

I don't think you understand or appreciate how difficult that Miss St job is. No top recruits want to go there for a variety of reasons. He's 68-44 overall and nearly .500 in SEC play there. Been to a bowl every year except his first. Made it to a BCS bowl and was ranked #1 at one point. That stuff is equivalent to winning a national title at schools with more resources.

Mullen has gotten more out of his talent than perhaps anybody in the country outside of Mark Dantonio. He's 10x the coach Butch or McElwain is.

The SEC is at an all time low now. Mullen is a good coach, but he's nothing great.

Actually, the fact that we're STILL pining for Gruden is embarrassing. He's been out of coaching for a decade, has a cush, high-paying job now--and there's not the slightest chance of him taking the UT position.

Reactions: 4 people
Actually, the fact that we're STILL pining for Gruden is embarrassing. He's been out of coaching for a decade, has a cush, high-paying job now--and there's not the slightest chance of him taking the UT position.

The Grudenites probably just put out a hit for that remark

VN Store

Back