Oklahoma football

25801VOL

V,B
Off topic but this isn't football to me. I think this is why TAMU is struggling in the SEC. SEC plays defense and the big 12 or whatever they're called doesn't play defense at all. Would love to trade the aggies for WVU

Reactions: 1 person
Off topic but this isn't football to me. I think this is why TAMU is struggling in the SEC. SEC plays defense and the big 12 or whatever they're called doesn't play defense at all. Would love to trade the aggies for WVU

I enjoy having TAMU in the SEC

You realize WVU plays zero defense right?

Don't think aTm has had poor defenses since they have joined the SEC

Right now I don't think we are any position to be talking about trading anyone. They have had more success in their limited time in the SEC than we have had in 10 yrs

Big12 is pass oriented league. What would you expect? They seem to have played well enough defense against SEC teams lately. WVU huh? That's funny as hell.

The 15 loss was probably one of the most heartbreaking of hia tenure. 14 point lead going into the 4th.

I got a $500 damage bill from my bachelor party hotel because of my reaction after we lost that game. Not my proudest moment.

The 15 loss was probably one of the most heartbreaking of hia tenure. 14 point lead going into the 4th.

Eh that Florida loss. My friends and I were dumbfounded. Didn't speak just sat there, got asked to leave by security an hour after the game. We still couldn't figure it out.

Besides a couple of years of Johnny Football, Texas A&M has not really been much.

Besides a couple of years of Johnny Football, Texas A&M has not really been much.

Texas A&M has never been anything besides a mediocre team that sometimes upsets a good team. I mean they lost 77-0 vs OU in '03 and Stoops pulled everyone they had. He ran reverses and trick plays in the 4th with backups and walkons so they wouldn't score. IIRC A&M only had 2 drives over 7 yards and never crossed their own 40 yard line.

The thread title is Oklahoma football, but the topic is about trading TAMU for WVU......

tenor.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Right now I don't think we are any position to be talking about trading anyone. They have had more success in their limited time in the SEC than we have had in 10 yrs

Actually, it's more like, we are in the position for GA, FL, AL / all SEC teams to be saying "please don't trade away Tennessee to another league -- we need Tennessee to keep us strong. Keep it ups, Butch and John Currie !"

Don't think we are allowed to talk about trading teams to better the SEC since we would be one most would get rid of to "better" the SEC the past several seasons.

Texas A&M has never been anything besides a mediocre team that sometimes upsets a good team. I mean they lost 77-0 vs OU in '03 and Stoops pulled everyone they had. He ran reverses and trick plays in the 4th with backups and walkons so they wouldn't score. IIRC A&M only had 2 drives over 7 yards and never crossed their own 40 yard line.

They were good back in the latter days of the Southwest Conference. Not national title good, but finishing routinely in the top 10 and winning a bunch of conference titles.

Since they joined the Big 12 and now the SEC, they've been a mediocre program overall. They only won the Big 12 once, back in 1998. That also happens to be the last time Tennessee won a conference title. They have "not as good as you think you are" syndrome just like Tennessee does.

VN Store

Back