Florida is going after Willie Taggart

Yesss...Go hire ole Willie...He'll do you just fine there Gators hehe...I mean oh no!..Don't hire Willie!

Reactions: 6 people
Taggart is a great coach, but he's not leaving Oregon after 1 season. He has lined up one of the best recruiting classes in Oregon history, too.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow. That would be IMO a disappointing hire. I want to hear some input from Florida fans on that one.

Meh, somebody's agent is doing him a favor in getting him in the conversation so he can up his contract

Reactions: 2 people
Florida will get Iowa State's coach, cause they actually care about winning. While we're at it, Gruden's not coming here. You heard it here first folks. Save this post so I can tell you guys I told you so.

Taggart is a great coach, but he's not leaving Oregon after 1 season. He has lined up one of the best recruiting classes in Oregon history, too.

New coaches almost always bring in good recruiting classes in their first couple years. They sell the idea of building up a new program and recruits think they are getting in on the ground floor of something big. That's why Butch was able to have such great recruiting classes at first, IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Florida will get Iowa State's coach, cause they actually care about winning. While we're at it, Gruden's not coming here. You heard it here first folks. Save this post so I can tell you guys I told you so.

Actually I've heard it probably 10,000 times before you said it. So you can join all those people in saying I told you so if it doesn't happen.

Reactions: 6 people

Put together a pretty impressive staff too landing guys like mario cristobal and jim leavitt
I think he's gonna have Oregon playing good football again soon and yea he's turning out to be a fantastic recruiter

Then what is the point of firing the coach if it will be 5 weeks at the earliest before he would even speak with anyone? lol. Think about that.

Florida isn't hiring Scott Frost.

I guess we should start rooting for Scott Frost to win every game left and make it to a New Years Six bowl.

It will be interesting to see if Florida waits till January to name a coach. Cause you have to think Scott Frost isn't gonna bail on UCF while they have a huge bowl game coming up.

VN Store

Back