Kiffin tweet trolling again???

At this point, I’d gladly take him back over the current situation

Reactions: 7 people
What has He achieved? He won 7 games with us. I think he won 10 his first year at USC. Then proceeded to be dog ****. He lost the sun bowl folks. He isn't a good HC. Good OC yes.

Why would you want him when he fell as far as he has? How would you want him over say Strong? Strong has accomplished more. Not saying I want Strong. But Kiffin had done nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Gruden. Kiffin @ UF. UGA looking strong...

The East could get really interesting next year.

I’m curious since you’re one of the people on this side of the fence.....

Will you explain why he is suddenly a really good coach after getting fired for underperforming at his last HC gig?

He’s grown up. Even though the guy hates Saban, he’s clearly learned a thing or two by taking a job under Saban. The childish move would have been going to LSU to team “up with the boys.”

He made a mature move in taking the FAU job.

Also, yes he got fired from USC. However, their fans and admin, specifically Pat Haden, were insane. No one knew the sanctions were going to be as bad as they were, including Kiffin. He took the job anyway.

However, if you would have told SC fans that they were going to get those sanctions and could still go 28-15 over 4 years, they gladly would have taken that record and Lane’s still there for another few seasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
FAU is averaging over 600 yards of offense & over 50 pts a game over the last month. Guy knows how to put an offense together.

Reactions: 6 people
What has He achieved? He won 7 games with us. I think he won 10 his first year at USC. Then proceeded to be dog ****. He lost the sun bowl folks. He isn't a good HC. Good OC yes.

Why would you want him when he fell as far as he has? How would you want him over say Strong? Strong has accomplished more. Not saying I want Strong. But Kiffin had done nothing.

He's got FAU rolling! The last six games they have put up 283 points are 5-3 and 4-0 in Conference USA at leading the East division.

Reactions: 1 person
200.webp

He’s grown up. Even though the guy hates Saban, he’s clearly learned a thing or two by taking a job under Saban. The childish move would have been going to LSU to team “up with the boys.”

He made a mature move in taking the FAU job.

Nothing says grown up like a 42 year old man trolling fans bases on twitter....

Reactions: 5 people

At this point, I’d take Fulmer back. Hell I could probably be convinced to give Dooley another shot if it meant ending the agony we have right now (not really). Kiffin has a 40-24 career record as a college head coach with experience at one of the elite programs. I’m not saying he’d be in my top 5-6 choices, but he at least understands that you have to cross the goal line to score 6 points.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back