Lane Kiffin sends out a cryptic tweet

Kiffin going to Florida would be the worst thing for Tenn football since Saban was hired at Bama. Check that, since Saban was hired at LSU.

Yeah. Hes been so great everywhere hes been. I mean had a great run at USC and won how many games at UT? 7? Oh.....

Yeah. Hes been so great everywhere hes been. I mean had a great run at USC and won how many games at UT? 7? Oh.....

Nobody can ever change? I thought grown ups understood that people do change and some for the better. I imagine he has changed a lot because he has learned a lot from coach satan.

Never see Botch raising his arms signaling TD before the ball is snapped because of the D formation.

Reactions: 1 person

Why do some people consider Kiffin this some kind of mythical coach that can just dominate? He is doing great at FAU. But at major programs, he is a scrub.

Why do some people consider Kiffin this some kind of mythical coach that can just dominate? He is doing great at FAU. But at major programs, he is a scrub.

Look at the two programs he was.

Tennessee has two offensive lineman starting that were walkons and had Bama beat.

At USC, he had a two year bowl ban and a loss of 30 scholarships.

Had USC known the sanctions were gonna be that bad (they didn’t), they would have gladly taken a 28-15 record.

Look at the two programs he was.

Tennessee has two offensive lineman starting that were walkons and had Bama beat.

At USC, he had a two year bowl ban and a loss of 30 scholarships.

Had USC known the sanctions were gonna be that bad (they didn’t), they would have gladly taken a 28-15 record.

We lost to Bama. Almosts dont count. At USC he should have flourished. He didnt. He is not a very good HC. Great coordinator though.

VN Store

Back