Per ESPN sources: Florida admin looking for out

Watch UF go after Chip Kelly before Currie even fires Butch.

Wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 12 people
Former msu ad... Maybe wanting to bring current msu coach with him?

We better not be dragging our feet and land a home run hire. Gonna be a several SEC coaching positions open and if we don’t play our cards right we are gonna be at the vandy level for a long time

Reactions: 1 person
It's never going to get better, is it?

I honestly wonder that too. I've just focused on hunting this year. Haven't watched a game since UF. I live in GA and have a UT tag on front of truck and power T on back windshield. I feel like every car I pass is laughing at me

Reactions: 1 person
Chip Kelly is a west coast guy. I’m not really impressed with him myself. Jmo!!

He is an east coast guy that has had jobs out west...just like many other Americans as well as myself have had. He even took a huge job recently with an east coast professional football team called the Philadelphia Eagles located in the state of Pennsylvania in the city of Philadelphia. He also coached in the city of New York, NY at Columbia University...Johns Hopkins University in the city of Baltimore, Md......and in the city of Durham, New Hampshire at the University of New Hampshire. All located in the eastern side of the United States of America.

Reactions: 4 people
This is why you dont drag ass. We win tonight. So its going to be the week of LSU.

Reactions: 2 people
Likely a false rumor as things never happen this fast at elite football programs, but nevertheless, very concerning that we might have to compete with both Florida and Texas A&M when finding a new coach.

VN Store

Back