Penn state vs Osu

orangetaz

Who you for and who do you think will win?

I'm for Penn but my gut says OSU pulls a stunner

If Penn beats OSU by two scores they'll probably go on to win the National Championship. Franklins done a heck of job but honestly I think it's bad for college football. With the sickness surrounding the program they should not be revelant for 30 years.

I have a feeling Penn st wins. They are more consistent imo

The main thing for them is to get Barkley going

OSU's grey uniforms look worse than Tennessee's.

Our grey uniforms are actually color blocked which looks pretty sharp (at least in my opinion) But the best part about ours are the helmets with the smokey mountains on them.

But I thought these OSU ones were brown at first, a really ugly shade of grey. And the bright red shoes make me think of clown shoes.

Our grey uniforms are actually color blocked which looks pretty sharp (at least in my opinion) But the best part about ours are the helmets with the smokey mountains on them.

But I thought these OSU ones were brown at first, a really ugly shade of grey. And the bright red shoes make me think of clown shoes.

To each his own I guess.

my father can't stand the grey jersey's either so maybe I'm the weird one. But I always liked them. Hated the black ones though.

I would not have as much a problem with the greys if they were a once a year thing or somehow the away colors. I just really like the standard orange on white of the home uniforms and would like to see it more often than what we have seen lately.

I would not have as much a problem with the greys if they were a once a year thing or somehow the away colors. I just really like the standard orange on white of the home uniforms and would like to see it more often than what we have seen lately.

I can agree with that, the Orange and White combo is of course my favorite and I do feel on a whole its a problem with all teams that they want to focus on gimmicky uniforms and less on classics.

Don't get me started on Oregon.

I can agree with that, the Orange and White combo is of course my favorite and I do feel on a whole its a problem with all teams that they want to focus on gimmicky uniforms and less on classics.

Don't get me started on Oregon.

Agreed on the focus on gimmicky uniforms. It doesn't help that Butch Jones loves gimmicks.

Reactions: 1 person
I live in Columbus. Did you know Penn State is just the third team with a winning record the Buckeyes have faced this year? The others were Oklahoma and Army. They haven't really been tested since week #2.

VN Store

Back