The leash may be shorter than I thought

99gator

Congressman
The probability that Jim McElwain will not be the head coach next year is growing.

At first, I believed it had no realistic chance due to money.

Now, it's a 50/50 deal and moving in the direction that he is not back next season.

You mean someone is going to be fired because they underachieve? Send the outline on how to Currie...

In this case, there are people who believe Mac wants out.

He is not happy and the "death threat" episode....making it public and how it was handled upset the athletic department and AD.

There are issues beyond wins and losses.

The other tidbit is that Dan Mullen likes the AD from their time at Miss State. The thought was he did not like Florida when he was there as an OC, but likes the AD and may have some interest because of that.

The other tidbit is that Dan Mullen likes the AD from their time at Miss State. The thought was he did not like Florida when he was there as an OC, but likes the AD and may have some interest because of that.

Id be fine with this

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
If be fine with this

Like this board, rumors are all over the place and who knows who they would end up hiring.

I don't know what "legs" to the talk about a rumored replacement really has.

What does have "legs" is that Mac will not be the head coach next season.

Chip Kelly is out there.........I think i just threw up in my mouth a little at the thought of him at UF....Dear god no...Please shark boy don't go.

VN Store

Back