McElwain:Family & players receiving threats.

Maybe McElwain & Butch can meet up at a bar for a drink one night.

In all seriousness, it’s never good for any coach to receive death threats from ignorant fans no matter how bad of a job they’re doing.

Reactions: 2 people
Never like to see that but hey if it gets him back to ththe west coast In bama what ever

Hmmmmm...that's how you really know there's some dissatisfaction with the coach. You think he'd make up the fact that he or his players have received death threats?

I agree with LG -- Would have happened at UT long before UF

Hmmmmm...that's how you really know there's some dissatisfaction with the coach. You think he'd make up the fact that he or his players have received death threats?

There's a difference between calls or letters coming in with genuine threats in them, versus people goofing on FB. I am simply saying there could be a lot of exaggerating going on here. But I don't know, I admit that.

In my view, if you are going to put that out there you need to give some specifics, or say its being taken seriously by police. Something to let us know its more than just fans getting carried away on some blog.

Heard that today from Dr. Jerry Punch on WMNL. He was told this by Florida's HC in a recent interview. Dr. Punch is not one to create rumours. That's worse than classless. It's against the law to threaten someone's life.

Are receiving death threats toward them and their families from angry fans. What is this world coming to? I want Butch gone as much as the next guy, but I cannot fathom doing something this evil. How can you threaten to kill someone or their family over a game? Just remember Volnation, please keep it classy.

Are receiving death threats toward them and their families from angry fans. What is this world coming to? I want Butch gone as much as the next guy, but I cannot fathom doing something this evil. How can you threaten to kill someone or their family over a game? Just remember Volnation, please keep it classy.

Wow. Somewhere in the world someone said something. What is the world coming to.....

Reactions: 1 person
I posted it on the football board because it has a lot to do with Tennessee football. We are in a situation where many people are growing more and more disgruntled, and when that happens, people go too far. As Vols we all have to remember that these coaches and players are human beings and do not deserve to have death threats thrown at them. Feel free to move the thread if you like, but it is very relevant to Tennessee football.

Wow. Somewhere in the world someone said something. What is the world coming to.....

Your kidding right? Sending death threats to people is not just someone in the world saying something to someone else. People with attitudes like yours are what is wrong with this world now.

Your kidding right? Sending death threats to people is not just someone in the world saying something to someone else. People with attitudes like yours are what is wrong with this world now.

Aww... your world is wrong? Sounds like a you problem.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back