Jimbo Fisher

Why would he get fired? His Heisman contending QB gets hurt first game and he’s forced to throw in a true freshman QB vs Bama.

The only good thing about this is season for FSU is that they are going to be loaded on offense next year with Francois coming back and Blackman getting PT this year.

You're kidding, right?

People really have no idea how this works. This isn't a video game.

Quality post right there.

Fisher is one of only four active coaches with a national title. He's not going anywhere.

The ACC is better now than it's ever been. FSU fans have yet to come to that realization.

Reactions: 2 people
Why would he get fired? His Heisman contending QB gets hurt first game and he’s forced to throw in a true freshman QB vs Bama.

The only good thing about this is season for FSU is that they are going to be loaded on offense next year with Francois coming back and Blackman getting PT this year.

Sounds familiar. :cray:

Reactions: 1 person
It definitely shows you the loyalty Tennessee fans have, because we continue to pack 102455 into Neyland Stadium even though we have been mediocre for a decade. FSU is having one bad season and they already stop showing up to the games. We, at Tennessee, deserve better.

Reactions: 3 people
It definitely shows you the loyalty Tennessee fans have, because we continue to pack 102455 into Neyland Stadium even though we have been mediocre for a decade. FSU is having one bad season and they already stop showing up to the games. We, at Tennessee, deserve better.

lol, you don't go to the games do you? UGA might have at capacity, but the rest of them I assure you they have not been.

most of the times those fans spend the whole game complaining or not even watching the game, drinking, phone and conversation. Ever go to the concessions and see people just hanging out back there? wouldn't call that loyalty either. sure there are legit reasons to be back there. but I would hardly call us a faithful fan body.

lol, you don't go to the games do you? UGA might have at capacity, but the rest of them I assure you they have not been.

most of the times those fans spend the whole game complaining or not even watching the game, drinking, phone and conversation. Ever go to the concessions and see people just hanging out back there? wouldn't call that loyalty either. sure there are legit reasons to be back there. but I would hardly call us a faithful fan body.

I've been to the games, and yes it is still pretty full. The media likes to take advantage of situations to get your attention by showing empty seats in the stadium, but they eventually fill in. Now once we start looking like hot trash it clears out pretty quickly. I just think it speaks volumes of our fan base that even through a decade of mediocrity we still show up to support our program. I do not think a lot of programs can say that. You can argue with me, but still filling a 102455 capacity stadium even with 90000-95000 fans after what we have been through is pretty remarkable.

they aren't there to be supportive. I am surrounded by blue hairs who do nothing but boo, curse players and coaches and sit there. even when something good happens they don't get up and cheer. You never hear our fans start cheers or support the team. as soon as it starts to look bad they sit down and shut up.

perfect example was the Oklahoma game. Their entire comeback Neyland should have been deafening, yet we wait until third down music starts or they are in the redzone. going into overtime, no cheers or chants. are fans had already given up. Florida game that we won people leaving before half time. every time we play an SEC team their fans are louder than ours in our own stadium.

Because that is the nature of the buisness this day and time.

I have talked to multiple boosters for FSU. Jimbo Fisher is not even consider to be fired this season. However, next season he will be reevaluated and possibly on the chopping block.

VN Store

Back