Riley Ferguson lighting it up AGAIN

coffeevol

regular old member
Some how I have ended up watching Memphis a little more this year....because it was on. 471 yds tonight and just led a drive to take the lead, right on target and killing it. Yet another star Jones let slip away

Reactions: 3 people
He's been good, but don't blame Butch for him leaving. Riley was immature when he was at UT. Dobbs was the better QB at the time. And besides, even if Ferguson had stayed, he probably wouldn't be as good here as he is at Memphis under a coach that actually understands offense and player development at the QB position.

Reactions: 6 people
Dude is legit. Memphis has actually built a decent program. I never woulda thunk it.

He is good but when you throw 53 times like he did tonight, you should rack up yards. Taylor carries 14 times for only 39 but 4 TDs. Shows that when rush yards are hard to come by on the ground you should still run in the red zone.

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't TJ Carter want to commit to Tennessee also but we wouldn't take him. It's looking like he is gonna be a freshman all American and 1st team all conference.

Some how I have ended up watching Memphis a little more this year....because it was on. 471 yds tonight and just led a drive to take the lead, right on target and killing it. Yet another star Jones let slip away

In all fairness Tom Brady couldnÂ’t perform behind our offensive line with our receivers.

I know your pain vols

Will Grier is looking like one of the best quarterbacks in the country every week and all our goofus of a coach needed to say to keep him was the jobs yours when your suspension is up but he wouldn't garuntee him the job

Over 2 years later here we are still no quarterback even close to running the offense as well as Grier did those first 6 games

And it's not like he was spectacular or anything he had his moments but still nothing like what he's done this year

Sure he fricked the team with a selfish decision but still recognize how desperate Florida fans are for an exciting offense. JMO but Grier could of potentially gave us a chance in the sec title game. He would of had something like the last 6 games to get warmed up for bama and the team actually managed to hang in there for a awhile before
getting blown out. There were opportunities to win we just blew em

Also Cam Newton and Jacoby Brissett

Last edited:
I could see UT getting paired up with Tiger High at the Birmingham Bowl or the Liberty Bowl.

I know your pain vols

Will Grier is looking like one of the best quarterbacks in the country every week and all our goofus of a coach needed to say to keep him was the jobs yours when your suspension is up but he wouldn't garuntee him the job

Over 2 years later here we are still no quarterback even close to running the offense as well as Grier did those first 6 games

And it's not like he was spectacular or anything he had his moments but still nothing like what he's done this year

Sure he fricked the team with a selfish decision but still recognize how desperate Florida fans are for an exciting offense. JMO but Grier could of potentially gave us a chance in the sec title game. He would of had something like the last 6 games to get warmed up for bama and the team actually managed to hang in there for a awhile before
getting blown out. There were opportunities to win we just blew em

Also Cam Newton and Jacoby Brissett

At least florida will hire a big name. We will hire Bobo and fail.

Why don't you read up on Ferguson and what an immature punk he was before you post something like this and blaming Butch.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back