Five-star prospect Emmitt Williams charged with sexual battery, false imprisonment

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
Five-star prospect Emmitt Williams was arrested early Wednesday in Florida and charged with sexual battery and false imprisonment, according to police records. A coach who has been recruiting Williams further confirmed the arrest to CBS Sports.

Williams, a senior at Oak Ridge High in Orlando, is ranked 21st in the Class of 2018, according to 247Sports. The 6-foot-8 forward recently visited Oregon, Florida and LSU. He reportedly also held scholarship offers from Duke, Kansas, Miami, Louisville, Baylor, Alabama, Florida State, Vanderbilt and many others.

Looks like a poor choice that could end up being a life-altering decision.

Kid grew up right around the corner here and have seen him play countless times. Supremely talented but I’m afraid he may just be another name on the long list of athletes who will squander that talent. I really hope he isn’t. Very sad.

Looks like a poor choice that could end up being a life-altering decision.

Kid grew up right around the corner here and have seen him play countless times. Supremely talented but I’m afraid he may just be another name on the long list of athletes who will squander that talent. I really hope he isn’t. Very sad.

Another example of kids making poor choices and ending a great career before it gets started.

VN Store

Back