Georgia vs Missouri

Soooo, there goes the one SEC team I had a little confidence we might actually be able to go out and just beat.

All this means is Horseteeth still has a shot at winning the East; which means he'll stay at UF and we might actually win in the long run.

I have less and less hope we will win a conference game this year.

I'm caring less and less every week, as long as redface is still on our sideline.

I would be about 100 times more excited for next week if Jones was fired tomorrow.

Georgia gained 696 total yards on the Missouri defense, apparently the second-most in school history (370 yards of that came through their running game).

Hey, I missed this game, but somewhat followed the score. I was looking at the box-score and it seems Mizzou's first TD was on a 2 play 5 yard drive. The other three scores look like good sustained drives, but this first one is definitely an outlier.

To someone who watched, what happened there? Big punt return to the 5 or a pick-off? Just curious.

Hey, I missed this game, but somewhat followed the score. I was looking at the box-score and it seems Mizzou's first TD was on a 2 play 5 yard drive. The other three scores look like good sustained drives, but this first one is definitely an outlier.

To someone who watched, what happened there? Big punt return to the 5 or a pick-off? Just curious.

Fromm threw an INT that was returned to the 5 and set up a quick TD for them. Both TDs following that were perfectly thrown bombs (exposed our secondary a bit).

We made corrections in the second half, thankfully, and broke away.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back