#10 Auburn vs LSU CBS

wish they would show more of LSUs golden girls and less of the game -- Im that pissed right now

lol and some Auburn clowns wanted Gus fired -- I would take him in a second over Jones

lol and some Auburn clowns wanted Gus fired -- I would take him in a second over Jones

Gus is terrible dude. The only thing he is good at is getting stud Transfer QB's

His coordinators are the reason Auburn is decent. Trust me, Auburn fans still want him gone.

LSU choosing Orgeron as HC is one of the most puzzling decisions in college football history.

The Hire has been slow to fruition but he got over the hump last week finally getting his first road SEC win. They came out flat but here they come vs Auburn

Beating this year's UF is getting over a hump for them?

Don’t be stupid. Coach O had zero road SEC wins in his career. That win over Florida got HIM over the hump and they are starting to get their team together. Of course, when you only watch highlights, it’s hard for you to understand the context of comments.

LSU choosing Orgeron as HC is one of the most puzzling decisions in college football history.

I understand how they wound up with Orgeron: got turned down by their first choice and panicked after getting publicly embarrassed. What I don't understand is the huge buyout. LSU has a terrible AD.

Don’t be stupid. Coach O had zero road SEC wins in his career. That win over Florida got HIM over the hump and they are starting to get their team together. Of course, when you only watch highlights, it’s hard for you to understand the context of comments.

Didn't they win at Arkansas and at a ranked Texas A&M team last season after Orgeron took over?

VN Store

Back