Will it happen???

Sin City Vol

If Georgia and Bama go into the SEC Championship game undefeated and it ends in close game. Do both make the Playoffs? I think they both only have 1 game left that will be tough and that's Auburn....it's very likely this happens

Would depend on what happens in the other conferences. There would need to be at least three 2-loss conference champs.

If Georgia and Bama go into the SEC Championship game undefeated and it ends in close game. Do both make the Playoffs? I think they both only have 1 game left that will be tough and that's Auburn....it's very likely this happens

Georgia likely would have to win the game though

I think Georgia loses at Auburn, so I don't think so.

But if they were undefeated and only lost to Bama by a slim margin, I still think they'd have a tough time getting in. I'd think that a 1-loss conference champion between Clemson, OSU, and Washington would still get the edge over UGA. I expect Washington, Clemson to lose no more than 1. And I'd expect there to be a 1 loss conference champ out of the B1G

Last edited:
I think Georgia loses at Auburn, so I don't think so.

But if they were undefeated and only lost to Bama by a slim margin, I still think they'd have a tough time getting in. I'd think that a 1-loss conference champion between Clemson, OSU, and Washington would still get the edge over UGA. I expect Washington, Clemson to lose no more than 1. And I'd expect there to be a 1 loss conference champ out of the B1G

Sure hope its not garbage Wisconsin, they can go undefeated with a Conf title game win -- the Big 10 needs to redo those divisions really bad

Sure hope its not garbage Wisconsin, they can go undefeated with a Conf title game win -- the Big 10 needs to redo those divisions really bad

Yeah, their schedule is a joke. They have a literal cakewalk to the B1G championship game. And you never know what will happen once you're there, but either OSU and PSU should beat them.

GA has to avoid the inevitable choke against FL. And Auburn no piece of cake. Yeah, they throttled us, but they have also struggled in some easier games that they should also have throttled.

And in a totally different line of thought, saw where North Dakota State totally destroyed an Indy State team we couldn't throw out of the buffet line. Guess there's a reason you don't see them on many cup cake schedules.

But do people really have to win out? Or even win their conference? Ohio State didn’t make it to their conference championship game and still got in.

GA has to avoid the inevitable choke against FL. And Auburn no piece of cake. Yeah, they throttled us, but they have also struggled in some easier games that they should also have throttled.

And in a totally different line of thought, saw where North Dakota State totally destroyed an Indy State team we couldn't throw out of the buffet line. Guess there's a reason you don't see them on many cup cake schedules.

If they lose to UF they should drop out of the top 25 -- UF is terrible and more bad news for them today >>>>>> Florida could be missing five starters against Texas A&M

Would they? Who knows? Should they? Absolutely not! The SEC championship should itself be a de facto playoff game with the winner advancing and the loser eliminated.

VN Store

Back