I think these guys are selling Butch short

Lets just let the Tigers and Gators discuss this amongst themselves. No need to bring undue attention.

Reactions: 3 people
That's when you know the end is near. Two schools are arguing among themselves that their coach is worse, and a 3rd schools comes in and says "no y'all are both wrong" :D

Reactions: 8 people
That's when you know the end is near. Two schools are arguing among themselves that their coach is worse, and a 3rd schools comes in and says "no y'all are both wrong" :D

That's pretty funny....I laughed

Hate to admit it but I think bielemma, orgeron, and the shark banger are better coaches than cbj.

I didn't listen to the podcast but if they used the word "embarrassing" I would say lack of class comes to mind.

0-8
This week is a rough one, he does have LSU - very winnable there. Average margin in losses against the West - 20.8 pts.

if we cant score a TD against the cocks, we for sure aint scoring on LSU.

0-8
This week is a rough one, he does have LSU - very winnable there. Average margin in losses against the West - 20.8 pts.

LSU has turned it around after a bad loss to Troy; we've not scored an offensive TD in over 2 games and just lost at home to a subpar SC team. I'm not sure I'd call it "very" winnable.

You know the quality of coaching in the conference is garbage when rivals of UF, LSU and UT all want those teams to keep winning so they don't fire the coach.

Reactions: 2 people
You know the quality of coaching in the conference is garbage when rivals of UF, LSU and UT all want those teams to keep winning so they don't fire the coach.

Coach O isn't going anywhere anytime soon unless he runs naked right down the middle of the Tiger Stadium during the game - even then if he is winning they will just call him a colorful character. Unless Les is picked up somewhere hard to see how he won't be there for a bit, not much anyone is going to do with the present team anyway. imo

Not sure who there is to hire anyway.

The SEC has gone to **** with all these garbage coaches while conferences like the ACC and the big 10 have gotten better with the coaching hires they've made

Mac is the 5th or 6th best coach in the state of Fla lol

Jimbo
Richt
Frost
Kiffin
Mac/Strong

***** you Jeremy Foley and your garbage ass football hires!! 2 back to back Saban assistants smh fricking pathetic

Last edited:
The SEC has gone to **** with all these garbage coaches while conferences like the ACC and the big 10 have gotten better with the coaching hires they've made

Mac is the 5th or 6th best coach in the state of Fla lol

Jimbo
Richt
Frost
Kiffin
Mac/Strong

***** you Jeremy Foley and your garbage ass football hires!! 2 back to back Saban assistants smh fricking pathetic

Y'all are in a better position than us.

VN Store

Back