Dantonio > Harbaugh

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
Who would you rather have . Dantonio or Matt Campbell

Last edited:
Wonder which recruits house Harbaugh will go and have a sleep over at to make this loss easier.

DLn5zYSXkAA5k-Y

Lost what little respect I had for Harbaugh after the QB flop on the sideline.

Lost what little respect I had for Harbaugh after the QB flop on the sideline.

???

Just saw the clip...looked like he was yanked down by the player standing behind the assistant coach...that didnt even look like a flop

Boggles my mind Michigan and Ohio State don’t have consistent offenses

No hand touched him. A coach would be fired if he touched a player.
Did Michigan quarterback flop twice on the same play? Watch and you decide.

Dude no one said a coach touched him. Look it a little more closely...you can see his head jerk as if he's been pulled down by the tail of his jersey...that or he stepped on the side of the his cleat/stepped on someone's foot as he got up, which caused the awkward fall.

I think it was unintentional...just awkward camera angles make it look worse than it was...

Dude no one said a coach touched him. Look it a little more closely...you can see his head jerk as if he's been pulled down by the tail of his jersey...that or he stepped on the side of the his cleat/stepped on someone's foot as he got up, which caused the awkward fall.

I think it was unintentional...just awkward camera angles make it look worse than it was...

I did look close. The only guy standing behind him had a water bottle in each hand. His head jerked because he flopped.

Idk, I watched it about 10 times and saw his jersey move and look like it was being pulled. I think somebody grabbed his jersey and yanked. He over acted a little, but I am almost positive somebody yanked on his jersey. Maybe a player reached in from behind the trainer.

I did look close. The only guy standing behind him had a water bottle in each hand. His head jerked because he flopped.

You didn't look very close. There are about 3 players out of view of the camera that could've pulled him.

I mean unless there is some camera angle that you're seeing that I'm not, that's a pretty limited field of vision...

VN Store

Back