UAB v La Tech

volinbham

VN GURU
Big win for the Blazers in a thrilling homecoming game. Blocked FG FTW. Upset.

Blazers are now 3-2; were projected to win 3 games max and finish last in CUSA when the season began.

Chances are improving to go bowling.

Screw you Ray Watts and Paul Bear Bryant Jr.

Reactions: 5 people
So happy for UAB. Clark is doing a great job, now if we can just get Legion Field restored to its former glory. BTW, Birmingham is cooler than Nashville. That is all.

I love what's going on with the program. Any word on a downtown stadium?

I love what's going on with the program. Any word on a downtown stadium?

unlikely and chances got worse with the mayoral upset.

Legion Field is passable. Main problem is it holds so many people that even the 28K there today make it look empty.

Good news is vending is good and they sell beer and liquor at the games. Tickets are cheap (20 bucks). Good way to spend a Saturday.

3-0 at home this year. Leading CUSA in attendance

unlikely and chances got worse with the mayoral upset.

Legion Field is passable. Main problem is it holds so many people that even the 28K there today make it look empty.

Good news is vending is good and they sell beer and liquor at the games. Tickets are cheap (20 bucks). Good way to spend a Saturday.

3-0 at home this year. Leading CUSA in attendance

The problem I've had with legion field is the surrounding area. I've always liked the stadium. I still haven't been to a game but I've been keeping up. Bill Clark is a helluva coach and they've been much more interesting than the Vols. The practice facility is a huge upgrade and gives the program some legitimacy.

VN Store

Back