Miami @ FSU

UTwild82

Surprised there's no thread on this one. 17-13 Canes with 5:09 left in game.

Braxton Berrios putting on a clinic at receiver. Wasn't that guy committed to us for like a minute?

Man this has been a good one. FSU takes lead with 1:24 left in game.

Noles lead 20-17

Refs are gonna give it to Florida State and Miami will have to kick a FG with 15 yards added on due to the penalty. Kicker will miss and Florida State will beat Miami for 8th straight year.

There is no way you can overturn that TD

I don't think he got in, but I'm not sure there's a good angle.

Heck of a game. Jimbo Fisher must be one of the worst coaches in CF. He lost to Richt, who lost to Butch Jones. Thats how this works right?

Heck of a game. Jimbo Fisher must be one of the worst coaches in CF. He lost to Richt, who lost to Butch Jones. Thats how this works right?

Exactly, don't you know how the transitive property theory works in CFB? :)

I'd love for them to be dumb enough to fire Jimbo (I know they won't) so we could hire him.

He's one of the worst. Its crazy how 3 of the 5 most talented rosters in college football (Florida State, Tennessee, and LSU) are being led by bad coaches that are losing a lot of games the last 2-3 years.

Jimbo Fisher is certainly not as inept as Butch Jones and Ed Oregeron but he's certainly a bad coach. Outside of the 2013 season, he has consistently underachieved given the talent he has. There is no reason Clemson should be the class of the ACC. Florida State has consistently out-recruited them.

He's one of the worst. Its crazy how 3 of the 5 most talented rosters in college football (Florida State, Tennessee, and LSU) are being led by bad coaches that are losing a lot of games the last 2-3 years.

Jimbo Fisher is certainly not as inept as Butch Jones and Ed Oregeron but he's certainly a bad coach. Outside of the 2013 season, he has consistently underachieved given the talent he has. There is no reason Clemson should be the class of the ACC. Florida State has consistently out-recruited them.

My goodness man. Step back and listen to yourself. It's not that different from Tennessee Florida in the 90s.

VN Store

Back