UGA is THAT good this year.

VOLNPA

Big 10 SUX!
This isnt a thread to make excuses for Butch. But over the last week I've heard "Gators will beat UGA" and "They aren't even that good." Sorry folks. They are. I think they roll Florida by 30.

And hopefully...hopefully...we aren't as inept as we came off last week.

The University of Georgia was proactive in finding the football coach that could lead them to championships, unlike Tennessee, unfortunately:cray:

Reactions: 4 people
Unfortunately,the vols are as inept as it seemed last week. See the UMASS game the week before. Georgia is also that good! It's amazing what a good coach can do with good players.

I personally have not heard one person say that Florida will bet Georgia. Georgia has looked good so far but I am going to hold off handing them the National Title until they beat someone of substance.

Reactions: 1 person
You're drinking that kool aid. Georgia will get smashed when they play a good team. Auburn is coming, uga is a pretender. If uga does go to Atlanta, Alabama is going to decimate them.

This isnt a thread to make excuses for Butch. But over the last week I've heard "Gators will beat UGA" and "They aren't even that good." Sorry folks. They are. I think they roll Florida by 30.

Ummmm....who said that?

The "Bring on Bama" crowd will have a belly full of humble pie when they play. UGA is good, but not Bama good. And I hate Bama

You're drinking that kool aid. Georgia will get smashed when they play a good team. Auburn is coming, uga is a pretender. If uga does go to Atlanta, Alabama is going to decimate them.

Based on what? So far they are dismantling every SEC team they play. Auburn is not some unbeatable juggernaut that is going to sleepwalk to a 42-14 beat down of Georgia. Your're still trying to convince yourself that this is the same Georgia as it was under Richt, and reality is in full disagreement with you.

Reactions: 3 people
Based on what? So far they are dismantling every SEC team they play. Auburn is not some unbeatable juggernaut that is going to sleepwalk to a 42-14 beat down of Georgia. Your're still trying to convince yourself that this is the same Georgia as it was under Richt, and reality is in full disagreement with you.

Let's see here:
App state= trash
Notre Dame= overrated trash
Samford=they have a football team?
Miss State= a bad football team
Tennessee= a complete mess
Vandy=LOL

That's my proof, Georgia hasn't played anyone with a pulse, I'd bet my house they don't play for a national title nor do they even come within 20 points if they play Bama in Atlanta.

If you're so convinced, go buy some jawja gear.

Last edited:
Let's see here:
App state= trash
Vandy=LOL

That's my proof, Georgia hasn't played anyone with a pulse, I'd bet my house they don't play for a national title nor do they even come within 20 points if they play Bama in Atlanta.

Lol... So if someone disagrees with your nostalgic assessment of Georgia, then they should swap allegiance to them? Excellent stealth true-fan post.

UGA will never be good enough to justify 41-0 at Neyland though. Period.

Richt was Georgia's Fulmer without the national title. His best years were the 4 with David Greene (his first 4). He squandered insane amounts of talent. Unfortunately I thing this guy is legit and GA will continue to be talent-rich.

Auburn has a horrible record vs Georgia last 10 years or so

Let's see here:
App state= trash
Vandy=LOL

You say that Notre Dame is overrated trash - mind you Notre Dame's only loss is to Georgia by a point, and Notre Dame also has a road victory over a Michigan State team that just beat Michigan. I think we'll see how good they really are once they play USC this week and Miami in a few weeks, but this Notre Dame squad is much better than the 4-8 team they had last year.

For all the people on here pooh-poohing Georgia's win at Notre Dame, remember if Tennessee went up there and did that we'd be calling it one of the better wins in recent memory.

Florida is terrible. Of course UGA wins big.

You say that Notre Dame is overrated trash - mind you Notre Dame's only loss is to Georgia by a point, and Notre Dame also has a road victory over a Michigan State team that just beat Michigan. I think we'll see how good they really are once they play USC this week and Miami in a few weeks, but this Notre Dame squad is much better than the 4-8 team they had last year.

For all the people on here pooh-poohing Georgia's win at Notre Dame, remember if Tennessee went up there and did that we'd be calling it one of the better wins in recent memory.

Precisely. You get it.

The University of Georgia was proactive in finding the football coach that could lead them to championships, unlike Tennessee, unfortunately:cray:

but they lost to Vanderbilt last year also -- so how can that be ??

VN Store

Back