GA. get the #1 dual threat QB in the nation!

MeanOrange

Kid's name is Justin Fields. 6'3" 221 lbs. 12 passing tds and 10 rushing tds so far this year, Stepped away from a Penn State commitment. Was recruited by Auburn, Bama, LSU and Florida State. GA. kid. Drawing comparisons to Cam Newton. Where was Butch???
Georgia runs a pro set. We run RPO. Georgia has a great looking freshman QB and a very good Soph. QB and we do not recruit this kid to run our option?
Where was Butch???
Mind boggling!

Kid's name is Justin Fields. 6'3" 221 lbs. 12 passing tds and 10 rushing tds so far this year, Stepped away from a Penn State commitment. Was recruited by Auburn, Bama, LSU and Florida State. GA. kid. Drawing comparisons to Cam Newton. Where was Butch???
Georgia runs a pro set. We run RPO. Georgia has a great looking freshman QB and a very good Soph. QB and we do not recruit this kid to run our option?
Where was Butch???
Mind boggling!

3 5* Qb’s on Georgia’s Roster next year.

Where was Butch???
Mind boggling!

You're six months late slick

Reactions: 1 person
and then I think it's to be believed, that us going after a second QB and telling another QB that we he was our number one guy had him questioning the honesty of our staff.

Either way, he would of decommitted from us after our showing lately.

Where was Butch???
Mind boggling!

Butch has lost more good QB's than Carter has liver pills, Butch can't develop squat, much less QB's:cray:

I remember 2 years ago people saying if Butch wins games recruits would be knocking the door down to get in our program. But he blew game after game after game, so now the recruits are knocking GA's door down since they are they ones winning and are undefeated.

Last edited:
But, Butch changed his mind?

I think he opted to stick with Adrian as his number one and take Mike along with him instead of putting all of his eggs in one basket.

Justin fields is a program changer.

I just hope we have a staff that can develop and coach our talented QB's that we have. Hopefully they'll pick the right one before the others transfer and become stars for other programs:crazy:

and then I think it's to be believed, that us going after a second QB and telling another QB that we he was our number one guy had him questioning the honesty of our staff.

Either way, he would of decommitted from us after our showing lately.

Could have started at UT though

Justin fields dad is even on record saying Justin was all in on Tennessee at one point.

I doubt any coach would flip him again the way UGA is playing. The only thing that may have him looking is the fact that UGA's Freshman QB is ballin' right now.

He would have some haters for sure if he ended up sticking it to UGA and committing to another program again... especially after teasing them with a commitment. Lol

Wasnt the 1 QB commited to UF ? Or was that pro style ?

No Trevor Lawrence, who’s going to Clemson is the top pro style qb. Matt Corrall is the Florida committ. He’s a top 100 recruit, but nowhere near the number one overall guy.

Could have started at UT though

Yes he could have..

Question is if we get a new coach this year, would we go after Justin or try and hold onto what we have?

I think Adrian is second best DT QB behind Justin.

Adrian seems like a real VFL right now and trying to keep the class together. I would stay home with him verses risking anything.

Last edited:
Wasnt the 1 QB commited to UF ? Or was that pro style ?

No Trevor Lawrence, who’s going to Clemson is the top pro style qb. Matt Corrall is the Florida committ. He’s a top 100 recruit, but nowhere near the number one overall guy.

He's the number two pro style QB by Rivals

Also number 6 pocket passer by ESPN.(Adrian is number 3)

He's the number two pro style QB by Rivals

Also number 6 pocket passer by ESPN.(Adrian is number 3)

I just look at 247. Corrall is a legit prospect, just don’t think he’s anywhere close to Fields or Lawrence. Both of whom wanted to come to UT at one point.

VN Store

Back