LSU/South Carolina

VolArmy74

LSU is currently dominating Florida, 17-3 in the 3rd quarter. South Carolina is up 17-10 on Arkansas at the half.

Can anyone confidently say we can score more than 17 against either of them at this point?

I'd rather take my chances with an interim coaching against both at this point. I'd still like for the team to make a bowl game after Butch is removed.

I really don't want to leave the never had an 8 loss season club either. Which may be a bigger concern with how the season is looking.

Well the games aren't over and transitive property isn't 100% correlated. That being said I wouldn't be surprised if we beat both teams or get beat by both teams.

I will honestly be surprised if we beat either team. I think people are underestimating how bad we are this year.

Reactions: 1 person
It's pretty clear at this point that UGA has an elite defense. I think you have to allow for the possibility that our offense is merely bad and not quite terrible.

Reactions: 1 person
It's pretty clear at this point that UGA has an elite defense. I think you have to allow for the possibility that our offense is merely bad and not quite terrible.

So does umass have an elite defense too?

Reactions: 4 people
I will honestly be surprised if we beat either team. I think people are underestimating how bad we are this year.

Ahem....some posters had this years team pegged at 6-7 wins. Although I will say even that seems a tad optimistic at this point in the season.

I hope we beat the dog snot out of both of those teams, Butch or no Butch.

And people saying I hope we lose can kick rocks.

And if players arent performing bc they think they are better off need to move on to greener pastures then.

Not to be a downer, but I must respectfully disagree with those who believe our offense isn't as bad as people think. Our offense is deplorable. It is very possible we could be blanked again by USCe. Muschump hates us and will happily blank us at home if he can.

While I'm pretty neutral on the need for a coaching change, I believe this is the biggest indictment of Butch as a coach. Dormady should have been able to step in and run this offense seemlessly. His preparation over the past two years has obviously been ridiculous. Butch is an offensive mind. This just can't happen.

UGA has a legit D.

UT was terrible on offense before they played.

Florida is going to lose at home to a team that Troy beat. Butch is 1-4 against them.

The only question is will UK be our fourth loss in a row? Suspect LSU will beat us. Nothing better than 6-6 this year. Vandy, So Miss and Mizzou we can beat...hopefully.

VN Store

Back