#5 Georgia at Vanderbilt

15 yard punt by vandy. They almost kicked it into the back of the head also

The announcers on this game are so bad I am tempted to switch games.

Georgia is going to run the table. I guess Kirby Smart doesn’t believe in the 7 year rebuild plan.

Reactions: 1 person
I said at the beginning of the season that Georgia was going to become a dominate team in the SEC. I wouldn’t be surprised if they beat Bama either this year or next. They’re becoming very well coached and they’ve got a lot of talent.

That's all we need is for Georgia to finally get a competent coach with all the talent they have. Always said it's a monster in the making. A nightmare for the East.

I said at the beginning of the season that Georgia was going to become a dominate team in the SEC.

smart_20cookie_20pic_20copy_original.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Did anybody notice Kirby Smart's "wrangler" just then? Some kind of assistant behind him who kept pulling on Kirby's belt to avoid the sideline warning/penalty.

"Hold me back while I yell at the players!"

Did anybody notice Kirby Smart's "wrangler" just then? Some kind of assistant behind him who kept pulling on Kirby's belt to avoid the sideline warning/penalty.

"Hold me back while I yell at the players!"

The coach wranglers are the dumbest thing. The head coach should never need someone to hold them back.

VN Store

Back