Watching FL vs Candy... Just a vent

Vato

GBO
Florida RB Perine just scored a TD and jumped up and did the Gator chop. No flag, why in the blue hell does the league not get on this crap? We did it and a flag is thrown, he does it and nothing. The double standard is such crap. Just venting, thanks for listening.

Reactions: 2 people
Sec refs suck no doubt. But it's directed to the home crowd by the home team. That call against Kelly was one of several poor calls.

Reactions: 1 person
Florida RB Perine just scored a TD and jumped up and did the Gator chop. No flag, why in the blue hell does the league not get on this crap? We did it and a flag is thrown, he does it and nothing. The double standard is such crap. Just venting, thanks for listening.

lol I just said the same thing when I saw that. Ours was considered taunting, but isnt this celebration?

Nobody knows how to do the anchor down motion. I assume it’s similar to dropping down in a tea bag stance. That would have gotten him a flag.

Don't be that guy. It's clearly taunting and it's disrespectful to their fans for us to do it. Clear cut, no debate. 100% penalty against any other team to do it.

Guess they think he's just cheering for his team, no tauntIng his opponent? No idea, the penalty on JFK was pure crap and those making and changing the rules for college football are ruining the game.

Btw, as for the rules changes in the NFL ruining that game, I say "what game"? What's the "NFL"? They're dead to me.

Im listening to it on the radio, good grief these Florida homer commentators calling the game.

OH MY GOD HANDOFF FROM DELRIO, ARE YOU KIDDING ME, OH LOOK AT THAT. HAHA THAT KID IS SPECIAL. OOOHH MY. AND THAT IS A GREAT RUN FOR A 3 YARD GAIN!!!!!!!!

Hand off to Webb, 89 yard touchdown. DID YOU SEE THAT LAST HANDOFF FROM DELRIO?

Don't be that guy. It's clearly taunting and it's disrespectful to their fans for us to do it. Clear cut, no debate. 100% penalty against any other team to do it.

Truth.

If an opposing player "whoos" during Rocky Top he would receive a similar infraction.

You should be upset that you lost to a bad football team.

You should be upset that Tennessee had 3 points going into the 4th quarter against a team that is mentally lost on the defensive side of the ball.

VN Store

Back