#21 Florida vs Vanderbilt

Go Gators. Don't need the UF AD getting any more motivation to fire McElwain.

Florida's offense looking better with Del Rio, up 7-0 1Q.

They ran the ball on the one yard line, Perine scored and did the Gator chomp... no flag. This doesn't seem right, they can do the chomp when they score but the opposing team can't.

Honestly I'd be perfectly okay with UF winning the East yet again (provided we don't do it). Another beatdown at the hands of Bama and an 8-3 regular season or whatever won't do much for their recruiting or fanbase, but there's no way their AD will fire Mac after winning the division three years in a row.

They ran the ball on the one yard line, Perine scored and did the Gator chomp... no flag. This doesn't seem right, they can do the chomp when they score but the opposing team can't.

I am not sure how this is even remotely relates to my comment...next time just make a comment in the thread.

I am not sure how this is even remotely relates to my comment...next time just make a comment in the thread.

Lol.. ok buddy. You mentioned the score and I mentioned how they scored and what happened, but thats cool.

Randy Shannon is trying to stack the box and leaving the middle of the field wide open. Vandy's oline is actually providing protection and Shurmer chewed up the secondary on that last drive.

Lol.. ok buddy. You mentioned the score and I mentioned how they scored and what happened, but thats cool.

You can comment all you want, just don't randomly quote something out of context. My comment had no relation to your rant about the gator chomp.

83e.jpg

You can comment all you want, just don't randomly quote something out of context. My comment had no relation to your rant about the gator chomp.

83e.jpg

Hey, thats cool... buddy lol. (I still don't think it's a big deal, buddy)

Looks like Florida just watched what Alabama did and decided they were just going to do more of the same.

Vandy was over hyped like hell. FL looks like they're manhandling them.

I can see Vandy crumbling

VN Store

Back