Louisville expected to fire AD and Pitino today

Jurich firing is official. Pitino will surely follow. Auburn might want to go ahead and fire Pearl and Jay Jacobs. Lots of dominoes could fall at many schools.

Reactions: 2 people
Gary Parrish‏Verified account @GaryParrishCBS 27s27 seconds ago
More
Now official: Louisville has fired Rick Pitino as its basketball coach.

Reactions: 1 person
Lawyer says there will be a fight - Pitino's contract runs through 2025-26 at 5 million/year.

They better have the goods on him.

Honestly can't believe Pitino has stuck around this long considering all the scandal floating around him.

Another thing to keep in mind - Louisville is already on NCAA probation. The penalties they are likely to face will handicap their search for the next coach.

Another thing to keep in mind - Louisville is already on NCAA probation. The penalties they are likely to face will handicap their search for the next coach.

With this being explosive as it is. And with the scandal they just went though. I wonder if the death penalty will finally be handed out

Reactions: 1 person
With this being explosive as it is. And with the scandal they just went though. I wonder if the death penalty will finally be handed out

No way. It's never going to happen again. They won't even do TV bans at this point.

But it appears that Louisville should receive everything short of that.

We dodged a bomb there! A lot of people wanted him and WAS considered one of the greatest AD's in the country.

Most disturbing thing about Pitinos character is it's never his fault. No one as intelligent as him knows of so little.

Thats the MOO for bb coaches. Cal, Pitino, Boeheim, and Royboy Williams all deny everything. They know nothing...

Probably a decent guy but got caught up in Louisvilles addiction to win at all cost.

Employing Bobby Petrino and Rick Pitino at the same time tells you all you need to know about his judgement.

Reactions: 7 people
How many colleges will be looking for HC and assistants for basketball? I'm thinking of 5! Auburn and Louisville for sure! Well, there goes the recruits for next year probably.😱

VN Store

Back