Saquon Barkley is the best RB I've ever seen

Dobbs 4 Heisman

Been saying this for months now. That boy is simply special. He's worlds better than Ezekiel Elliott and Leonard Fournette who came out in recent years. And I have to say he's better than Adrian Peterson and LaDanian Tomlinson as well (who were the best RBs I've ever saw before Saquon Barkley).

Now obviously I didn't see the likes of Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, and Jim Brown play so I can't call Saquon Barkley the greatest of all time. But he is clearly the best RB I've seen since the year 2000/2001 when I started watching football regularly.

He's also clearly the top prospect in next year's draft. Right now I have the top 10 prospects looking like this:

1. RB Saquon Barkley (Penn State)
2. S Derwin James (Florida State)
3. WR Antonio Callaway (Florida)
4. DE Arden Key (LSU)
5. QB Sam Darnold (USC)
6. QB Josh Rosen (UCLA)
7. QB Lamar Jackson (Louisville)
8. DE Bradley Chubb (NC State)
9. RB John Kelly (Tennessee)
10. DT Daron Payne (Alabama)

Next year's draft looks all-time great at the very top. Should be another loaded draft class.

He's also clearly the top prospect in next year's draft. Right now I have the top 10 prospects looking like this:

1. RB Saquon Barkley (Penn State)
2. S Derwin James (Florida State)
3. WR Antonio Callaway (Florida)
4. DE Arden Key (LSU)
5. QB Sam Darnold (USC)
6. QB Josh Rosen (UCLA)
7. QB Lamar Jackson (Louisville)
8. DE Bradley Chubb (NC State)
9. RB John Kelly (Tennessee)
10. DT Daron Payne (Alabama)

Next year's draft looks all-time great at the very top. Should be another loaded draft class.

No Josh Allen if he declares?

Been saying this for months now. That boy is simply special. He's worlds better than Ezekiel Elliott and Leonard Fournette who came out in recent years. And I have to say he's better than Adrian Peterson and LaDanian Tomlinson as well (who were the best RBs I've ever saw before Saquon Barkley).

Now obviously I didn't see the likes of Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, and Jim Brown play so I can't call Saquon Barkley the greatest of all time. But he is clearly the best RB I've seen since the year 2000/2001 when I started watching football regularly.

Bwahahahahahahaha! This is great comedy, thanks D4. :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
Calloway going 3rd lmao

He's been my #3 prospect in this draft for a year now. I've made it well known for a while now how special I believe he is.

Antonio Callaway has All-Pro potential in the NFL. He's Sterling Sharpe all over again. Special player.

He's been my #3 prospect in this draft for a year now. I've made it well known for a while now how special I believe he is.

Antonio Callaway has All-Pro potential in the NFL. He's Sterling Sharpe all over again. Special player.

He is good but also a nightmare off the field. Major casualty. He might be similar to AJ Johnson. Who knows if Calloway gets drafted based off his history and current legal troubles. But as for Barkley being the best RB recently. Lol He is terrific but in the time period you gave as you are obviously young he isn't in the top 10 running backs.

He is good but also a nightmare off the field. Major casualty. He might be similar to AJ Johnson. Who knows if Calloway gets drafted based off his history and current legal troubles. But as for Barkley being the best RB recently. Lol He is terrific but in the time period you gave as you are obviously young he isn't in the top 10 running backs.

Calloway is looking at 1-5 years in prison.

Josh Allen may turn out to be solid, but he sure isn't looking like a #1 pick through 4 games.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-24-09-56-58-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-09-24-09-56-58-1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 2
If there was ever a reason to ignore this fool.... He has Callaway going 3rd in the draft despite having more character issues than Pacman Jones, Dez Bryant, and Aaron Hernandez colectively.

Reactions: 1 person
Josh Rosen is not going that high
Good QBs are always overvalued and he's pretty damn good. Every mock I have noticed has him in the top 5. Bills and 49ers, who will pick in the top 5, desperately need a QB.

Last edited:
Been saying this for months now. That boy is simply special. He's worlds better than Ezekiel Elliott and Leonard Fournette who came out in recent years. And I have to say he's better than Adrian Peterson and LaDanian Tomlinson as well (who were the best RBs I've ever saw before.

I remember you saying Hurd was better than him a few times.

I remember you saying Hurd was better than him a few times.

I never said that explicitly. I may have said Hurd was the best RB in college football before the 2016 season. And that is mainly because I never watched Saquon Barkley play as a freshmen in 2015.

From the moment I watched Saquon Barkley play last year, I knew he was something I'd never seen before. And since then I've been calling him the best.

If there was ever a reason to ignore this fool.... He has Callaway going 3rd in the draft despite having more character issues than Pacman Jones, Dez Bryant, and Aaron Hernandez colectively.

I'm only rating Callaway as a player. I don't factor in the off-field issues.

VN Store

Back