Poll: Ok to Clap for Alabama?

Ok to pull for Bama against Vandy?

• Total voters

YankeeVol

Veni Vidi Vici
At Twin Peaks, and there’s some Vols fan clapping for Bama against Vandy. Is this acceptable behavior?

I don’t like Vandy, but I HATE Bama. What say you VN?

. Vandy beating Alabama is probably worse for us. But honestly, I don't get clapping for either.

JUSt laughting cause Candy really they thought they had a shot against Bama.. that's hilarious I'll give a clap for that..

At Twin Peaks, and there’s some Vols fan clapping for Bama against Vandy. Is this acceptable behavior?

I’m used to watching Bama dominate everyone. In my current mood, there’s no way I’m prepared to handle a Vandy upset today. Roll... er, I won’t go that far. But I hope Vandy loses by 100.

I’m used to watching Bama dominate everyone. In my current mood, there’s no way I’m prepared to handle a Vandy upset today. Roll... er, I won’t go that far. But I hope Vandy loses by 100.

Exactly

You’re dead to me. :bad:

. Vandy beating Alabama is probably worse for us. But honestly, I don't get clapping for either.

How about a quietly performed fist pump?

8327a98698061362deb5749cee5b93d5--inner-thigh-funny-kids.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Doesn't really matter one way or the other. Bama is going to jail sex us, and Vandy isn't going to beat them.

IMO .... yes.....if you live in the Nashville area and have to listen to the ignorant BS from Vandy's seven or eight fans you'd do the same. I hate those scrots like no other team

I'm not watching a single Bama game this year except the Tenn game, and now I'm not sure about that. I'm sick of watching Bama win championships and steamroll people. It's boring, and I'm doing my part to protest until the NCAA cleans house with that cesspool of cheating.

VN Store

Back