Pretty sad Thursday Night for football

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
College game is Temple at South Florida and Niners vs Rams on TNF :mf_surrender:

As a football fan I'll watch pretty much regardless and admit I do enjoy seeing teams you don't see on tv much.......

Reactions: 3 people
When are they going to get rid of TNF? The games are routinely awful and ratings aren't great.

The players have to hate these. 4 day turn around to another game? If you are banged up that's gotta be rough. I know they make the big bucks, but TNF seems unreasonable. And aren't a lot of the games are just on the NFL network? I guess that is a reason to buy that package.

I know the Chiefs have - later this season - the Steelers on Sunday then the Raiders on the following Thursday. Two big games and not rested for the second one.

I guess its good for South Florida to get some Thursday night ESPN love. No other college football games on. And they have a good window on either side for rest and practice.

Good for college. Bad for pros. But pro football is just a big business anyway. Build up for Sunday night football makes me sick... all the stupid songs and all that crap. But I digress.

Make TNF Disappear Again - that's what I say.

Reactions: 1 person
Thursday is my Sunday so I usually watch at least a bit of both the college and pro games.

TNF should be a paycheck version of UT/UF flipping a coin to see who would agree to lose.

USF might get beat. They have looked very inconsistent this season. Might not be a sleeper game.

Wonder how hard it would be to schedule teams with a bye week to play the following Thursday? Or is that even possible?

I can't believe nobody has mentioned the South Carolina State vs North Carolina Central game on ESPNU tonight!

Reactions: 1 person
The TNF game has actually been pretty entertaining. Not great football but fun to watch.

2:13 remaining in the game with the Rams up 2.

VN Store

Back