SEC East Champions

Who do you want to win the SEC East?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CladInOrange

Since there is no way possible we can win the SEC East now, who do you want to face Alabama in Atlanta?

If you formed an SEC East all star team coached by all 7 SEC East head coaches as a staff, I take Bama by 2 TD's

Reactions: 2 people
SEC East champion had to be moved from the football forum, simply because its off topic to discuss SEC Championships and Tennessee football. ;)

Man, these threads just keep getting dumber and dumber. It's not even worth coming here the week after a disappointing loss, because the whining is so over the top.

Florida, would like to compare point spread by how much they lose to Alabama and how much we lose to them by

Likely will be UGA.

Man, these threads just keep getting dumber and dumber. It's not even worth coming here the week after a disappointing loss, because the whining is so over the top.

Look back through all the pages. Crazy, folks have to start a new thread with every thought.

You all must have missed the blue font on the question. I personally believe Vols rally behind the Florida loss and win out, Butch Jones goes undefeated next year and a statue in his honor goes up.

You all must have missed the blue font on the question. I personally believe Vols rally behind the Florida loss and win out, Butch Jones goes undefeated next year and a statue in his honor goes up.

Which post did we miss the blue font in?

Yes but it's also offset by the sheer amount of excuse making.

Georgia.

I think everyone else will beat each other and UGA will find a way to be the best in a group of mediocrity.

Look back through all the pages. Crazy, folks have to start a new thread with every thought.

Oh, I've been reading since Sunday. It's actually been sort of therapeutic. But at some point I think it's overkill. I guess nobody is worried about UMASS, so we can probably expect another week of this at least.

I might be the only person on the VN board, but I support the entirety of the UT football program (admin/coaches/players) and will not just give in to blaming coaches, players, phase of the moon, painting the rock, etc. Regardless of the UF game loss, Tn is still in the EAST hunt. It is more difficult and we do not control our destiny (right now), but it is still there and remains. Even i

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back