Florida players likely facing felony charges

Just like Meyer, Ole Yeller has several bail bondsmen on speed dial.

If you have a car containing a Gator wide receiver, a Gator linebacker, and a Gator defensive back, you know who is driving the car.
Yep, the cop.

Reactions: 1 person
interesting that all the money has been paid back in full? How's that, these kids dont have jobs and I'm sure the money they made on the electronics was mostly spent by then.

I posted weeks ago that Callaway likely wouldn't play another down for us, and was accused of overreacting.

Welp...stay tuned...

I posted weeks ago that Callaway likely wouldn't play another down for us, and was accused of overreacting.

Welp...stay tuned...

I remember your post and thinking to myself at the time that something about the way you wrote it had a hint of more than pure speculation on your part.

Was it pure speculation, or did you have a little more solid info when you made it?

I remember your post and thinking to myself at the time that something about the way you wrote it had a hint of more than pure speculation on your part.

Was it pure speculation, or did you have a little more solid info when you made it?

Lawrence brings good info

Reactions: 3 people

You should know the answer to that question by now. :ninja:

Reactions: 2 people
interesting that all the money has been paid back in full? How's that, these kids dont have jobs and I'm sure the money they made on the electronics was mostly spent by then.
They borrowed it from Maxine Waters (lol).

VN Store

Back