UGA fans talking themselves into a hole?

Booker512

I've been keeping my eye on Jaw-ga this week bc of the Notre Dame game. Listening to their sports call in shows. Etc.

And I've heard that Kirby Smart is about to have a year two turn-around akin to Nick Sabans second year. I've heard that Notre Dame is about to be ran out of their own stadium. The Fromm kid is going to pass for 400+ yards. Chubb and Michele will have over 100+ rushing yards today. Notre Dame won't be able to move the ball. Someone said they have a National Championship coke from 1980 and if Georgia wins today they are going to buy some top shelf burboun, crack that coke open and mix a drink out of it....I mean they are really building this team up to be the second coming of the Dooley championship team...

Notre Dame had a bad year last year, I get that, but they still are packed with top shelf athletes. Brian Kelly just fired everyone on the team but the landscapers and has an entirely new coaching staff and is now coaching for his job. I'm not a fan of Brian Kelly, but he's only won less than 8 games in a season 3 times in his career, two of those his first two seasons at central Michigan, so he's obviously not as terrible as his 2016 record makes him look.

I feel like Georgia is setting themselves up for a large, steaming pile of crow.

Obviously, it's an "any given Saturday" type of deal in college football, but they aren't given Notre Dame much respect this season.

Reactions: 1 person
Same old Georgia. High expectations at the start of the season, always finishes disappointed. Never figured out how their fan base is so cocky when they haven't won a title since 1980

I think Kelly is involved in a lawsuit about playing some kid and holding info about an injury he had so ND may be a bit of a mess. UGA looks to be a solid team this season but they have the same problem we have in that they shoot themselves in the foot too often. Should be a good match up. If UGA rolls, they have to be the fav to win the east

Norte Dame will handle UGA. Wait and see.

I think so too. But listening to their media people and fans, you'd think they were playing an FCS team by the way they are talking about Notre Dame. On the dawgnation podcast, they think Notre Dame will struggle to score 20 points....

If Kirby loses this game....their board will crash the internet lol

It almost sounds like a large number of UGA fans behave like a large number Vols fans. Shocking.

I think so too. But listening to their media people and fans, you'd think they were playing an FCS team by the way they are talking about Notre Dame. On the dawgnation podcast, they think Notre Dame will struggle to score 20 points....

If Kirby loses this game....their board will crash the internet lol

I live here, and close to Athens (about 45 minutes), and the majority of their fans are unbelievable. They talk like they've been a powerhouse since cfb started, and are entitled to respect from everyone. You try to tell them aside from mark richt, they've had two solid years and been mediocre the rest of the time, and they get easily offended. Mark Richt may have not won a NC, but he had the best tenure they've had from a coach. There are some good fans, but like all, they have their yahoos.

I think UGa's got this. Not even sure it will be particularly close in the 4th qtr. Maybe before then.

I'm very interested in this game. Will Georgia be rewarded for finally staying from the southeast?

We may be Life Champions but Jawga will always be Preseason Champions. Never has there been any team to be blessed with so much to do so little. Massive underachievers. Theit fans wear that crown with no shame. Hate to say it, but GO IRISH!

VN Store

Back