Friday Night Games

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
Not the best but not the worst Friday night games.

Ohio at Purdue (7pmEST, FS1)
#11 Oklahoma State at South Alabama (8pm, ESPN2)

I tried, while putting together my watch list, to get interested in any of the Thu/Fri night games.

Just couldn't.

My wife will probably put some chick flick on TV tonight, and I don't care enough about any of these games to attempt a counter. :)

But Saturday this week...Saturday's gonna have a lot to watch!

Go Vols!

I'll watch both tonight (Go Boilers!) and I do give credit to OSU for going to places like Eastern Michigan last year and South Alabama this year.

Please tell me you just mixed up the OSU game. And they really aren't playing AT South Alabama

Please tell me you just mixed up the OSU game. And they really aren't playing AT South Alabama

There's a rash of that going on this week for some reason. Miami was supposed to be at Arkansas St. and Miss St. is playing at La Tech this week.

Okie State is legit this year. Potential Big 12 champions.

There's a rash of that going on this week for some reason. Miami was supposed to be at Arkansas St. and Miss St. is playing at La Tech this week.

Mississippi State seems to play @ a lot of group of 5 teams. I don't know what exactly they gain from it other than a (potential) win and a lot of wasted travel expenses. They actually played at UMASS last year... I never thought I'd see the day.

Okie State is legit this year. Potential Big 12 champions.

I agree. I'm pulling for them. (Also hoping to see OU upset tOSU this evening.)

And Purdue looks better this year. Late last season they had a hole in their football field which felt like a perfect metaphor for the team, but look at them now. They lost to Louisville last week but they showed up and gave Petrino/Jackson a good game. Much less of an opponent last night but solid victory.

VN Store

Back