Bama v fsu

Reactions: 4 people
This is why alcohol should NEVER be served at UT games and a good reason why responsible fans should never put up with obnoxious drunks in the stands. If you want to be drunk and obnoxious, do it on your own time.

Come on man, you know people will sneak in the hard stuff. I know I do, but I can handle my alcohol. That and people like that moron binge hard before the game. It's a lose lose situation.

This is why alcohol should NEVER be served at UT games and a good reason why responsible fans should never put up with obnoxious drunks in the stands. If you want to be drunk and obnoxious, do it on your own time.

There's nothing wrong with drinking a couple of drinks at a game where it's allowed as long as your not harming anyone else.

Another year Alabama opens in Atlanta, another year we get Alabama fans fighting in the stands.

And in before move to "Around the NCAA".

Reactions: 1 person
Whatever happened to that "lady" that tried to attack that young man in the stands a couple years back? Maybe their related.

There's another video of the same guys fighting out in the concourse and the dad slams a girl on the ground.

I hate Ala as much as the next guy so why not stick this thread where it belongs.. in "Around the NCAA" so we don't have to see it here in the FF...:)

#1 Bama #3 FSU

Last edited:
What happened to the "we got this" banner that showed up in Jerry's world last season? Makes you wonder if tenn fans have their heart in it this year?

What happened to the "we got this" banner that showed up in Jerry's world last season? Makes you wonder if tenn fans have their heart in it this year?

You make wonder why you wander over here on our front porch and dribble this bile...quit wondering;we whole-heartily hate everything bama...Go!!! Vols!!!

You make wonder why you wander over here on our front porch and dribble this bile...quit wondering;we whole-heartily hate everything bama...Go!!! Vols!!!

Makes me wonder why so much concern over here on the "NCAA" side? If having it all your way is your thing, why not wander back to the vol area? You sound very much like someone who needs their safe space.

Before anyone asks: no, neither of the guys in the video are me. You can tell because they both have pants on. I always drop trou before my drunken fights.

VN Store

Back