TEXAS A&M blew the largest lead ever

Rgntddybrvol91

VFL in FLA
I understand losing your QB1 and the offense going stale, but how does A&M's D allow 35 points in a row...Jesus. They just made Josh Rosen a Heisman contender.

*edit - 2nd largest lead ever, by 1 point

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
largest lead ever?

yeah...it flashed up on the screen. The old one was set in 2006.

*edit
Just looked it up...35 was the record...my bad. They were one point shy.

"The 2006 Michigan State vs. Northwestern football game featured the biggest comeback in NCAA Division 1-A history. The Spartans rallied to score 38 unanswered points to beat the Wildcats 41–38 after falling behind 38–3 with 9:54 left in the 3rd quarter."

Last edited:
Seen that happen so many times over the years. Team A has a great first half and jumps out to what looks like a commanding lead. Then they try to cruise to the finish and get poleaxed in the second half. Think UT-UGA 2006 where they led 24-7 until the last minute of the first half. This is an even more extreme example, but same concept.

Seen that happen so many times over the years. Team A has a great first half and jumps out to what looks like a commanding lead. Then they try to cruise to the finish and get poleaxed in the second half. Think UT-UGA 2006 where they led 24-7 until the last minute of the first half. This is an even more extreme example, but same concept.

I think it's human nature. We get complacent

There are some mattresses in serious danger tonight in College Station!

VN Store

Back