Sunday NCAA games on today

Orange_Vol1321

#22 WVU vs #21VT 7:30pm ABC

TA&M vs UCLA 7:30pm FOX

Nice job NCAA scheduling the only two games on today at the same time. Smh

Reactions: 1 person
Lol no doubt. I understand not stepping on the toes of the NFL but you'd think the UCLA game being on the West coast would be at 10pm.

I agree. It should've been, but thank God for the recall button on the remote!

Reactions: 1 person
Why would you blame the NCAA? They have absolutely nothing to do with the scheduling.

Agreed. 1 of the absolute worst fan bases in the country.

I was really surprised that they were such clowns last year in Bristol. Every fan base, ours included, has their small amount of fans that talk **** and act out. There were a lot them that did that last year.

I was really surprised that they were such clowns last year in Bristol. Every fan base, ours included, has their small amount of fans that talk **** and act out. There were a lot them that did that last year.

I've worked in academia for a long time. Spent time at 5 D1(fbs) programs. I'm currently working in the Big 12. Loved the university at VT but can't stand the fanbase. I will tell anyone I meet that VT fans are the most arrogant fans to never have won a championship in any team sport in school history.

I've worked in academia for a long time. Spent time at 5 D1(fbs) programs. I'm currently working in the Big 12. Loved the university at VT but can't stand the fanbase. I will tell anyone I meet that VT fans are the most arrogant fans to never have won a championship in any team sport in school history.

There weren't any VT fans until the beat Texas in the sugar bowl, then magically in 99 everyone was a VT fan and had been since the day they were born. Piss on them

Either or they should not let them put the only two games on today at the same time. The time difference between the two games is 3 hours, inexcusable.

The NCAA doesn't have anything to do with TV scheduling. This is on Fox and ABC. Apparently neither are concerned about losing viewers to the other.

The NCAA doesn't have anything to do with TV scheduling. This is on Fox and ABC. Apparently neither are concerned about losing viewers to the other.

And I still go with my original post. The two best games so far of the weekend was at the same time tonight. Sucked having to flip back and forth but i'm damn glad i'm not an aggie fan tonight. Lol

I didn't see it myself, I have heard this. Growing up in Kingsport I know a lot of fans, but overall they seem to always have a worse record than us, that is until the last 8 years. Point is I have not witnessed there clownish ways.

My dad told me a story about a conference he went to in December 1999. A guy from Virginia came to Knoxville and gave a speech, and half of the speech had nothing to do with the topic, but instead he rambled about how Va Tech was a better football school than Tennessee.

My dad said in his introduction, he said, "I come from Blacksburg, where we really know how to play football, unlike here." And later he said something like, "Don't let the company die, like dreams in Fayetville," (referencing the UT loss to Arkansas a few weeks ago).

#22 WVU vs #21VT 7:30pm ABC

TA&M vs UCLA 7:30pm FOX

Nice job NCAA scheduling the only two games on today at the same time. Smh

The broadcasting companies that the conferences have signed contracts with pick what time the game is played and aired, not the NCAA.

VN Store

Back