Head coach names discussed on Florida boards

lawgator1

Chip Kelly
Steve Spurrier
Lane Kiffin

Are we gonna have to fight you for Chip?

Fuente
Fleck
Briles (as consultant)
Mac taking over for Nuss

Seems like we need someone charismatic to recruit because right now the cupboard is bare.

Saw some gnashing of teeth that Florida players are poached regularly to other schools out of state.

Oh, and the florida boards compared to this one, are practically unusable.

Reactions: 1 person
Dont get me wrong, i hope UF sux for 3 decades. I just cannot believe nothing has changed since Urban needed more "family time "and left for osu.

Reactions: 1 person
I read somewhere Butch said we were going to use only 50 plays against GT.

I think LSU used less than 7 plays tonight, I'm not even sure it was that many. Lol We were laughing about it.. ..the tv commentators finally picked up on it.

Last edited:
I know a guy with a killer notebook binder and a exceptional shower technique program that would be perfect for you guys.

Reactions: 2 people
Definitely kiffen.

In all honesty, Florida is looking great for a east run when all ten players come back healthy and pissed and make it a life goal to lay it on UT.

But, If it should go to ANYBODY it should go to Randy Shannon. He's been a consistent winner. Randy would be perfect.

Definitely kiffen.

In all honesty, Florida is looking great for a east run when all ten players come back healthy and pissed and make it a life goal to lay it on UT.

But, If it should go to ANYBODY it should go to Randy Shannon. He's been a consistent winner. Randy would be perfect.
Hilarious :eek:lol:

VN Store

Back