Florida Lol

StillaWaiting

I have to say omg are they awful , even if they had their suspended starters, their defense is decent but man their offense is pure hot garbage

Reactions: 2 people
The only brightside is that they have no passing game. Even with Callaway, Florida has a serious QB issue. Also, their OL didn't look good.

Even Del Riois lauging and all smiles....probably because he will now get a chance to play after his team got a butt-whooping!!!!!!!!!!

And everyone (talking heads) says the Gators are better than TN. We must really really suck cause they just got completely dominated.

Reactions: 2 people
We got the snot beat out of us by Alabama just last year. I don't feel like being a hypocrite today but carry on.

Reactions: 1 person
We got the snot beat out of us by Alabama just last year. I don't feel like being a hypocrite today but carry on.

I do. That game was my icing on the start of the season. The talking heads when McElwain said he would play all 3 QBs said he knows who his QB is going to be, he's just playing head games.

After watching, he wasn't playing mind games. Lol

I think we have to give the Universty of Felons CREDIT for their performance. Their season is not UP IN SMOKE quite yet!

All we saw today is they are beatable. We still have to beat them. Their D line is stout. Without a doubt. Rest of the team not so much. Scarlett and Calloway are obviously going to make the O better but the O line and QBs just look horrible.

We will have our dress rehearsal on Monday. Let's see what happens then. But UF definately looks beatable.

What's really funny is that, aside from us, the Gators still have to play Georgia, LSU, Texas A&M and FSU hahaha!! If we take care of business, Florida won't even be close to competing for the East this year!!

What's really funny is that, aside from us, the Gators still have to play Georgia, LSU, Texas A&M and FSU hahaha!! If we take care of business, Florida won't even be close to competing for the East this year!!

They still have a pretty good freaking defense, it will keep them in plenty of games.

I thought their OL would be better this season. Mich lived in the backfield today.

Zaire is terrible at decision making. He will be 3rd string soon.

VN Store

Back