ESPN pulls Robert Lee from UVA game.

In other news, I heard they were going to stop serving Cracker Jacks at Neyland for obvious reasons.

Reactions: 2 people
While they're at it why is Rupp Arena still called Rupp Arena? Dude was a well known racist that refused to let black players on Kentucky when he coached.

Reactions: 7 people
While they're at it why is Rupp Arena still called Rupp Arena? Dude was a well known racist that refused to let black players on Kentucky when he coached.

Well since you're so offended, come to Lexington and start a movement to get the name changed. Good luck with that.

Reactions: 10 people
The funny part is the huge tacit insult to all those people that "might" be offended. It's basically a big "We genuinely believe some of you are such monumental (heh heh) idiots that having an announcer named Robert Lee could be too much for you to handle." slap in the face.

Reactions: 1 person
First name was Adolph...

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Paul Bear Bryant didnt want a black QB at Alabama. So we need to remove all his statues.

Just kidding bear, noone comes to that trashy town anyway. Thanks for getting us CH, you racist.

Reactions: 1 person
Paul Bear Bryant didnt want a black QB at Alabama. So we need to remove all his statues.

Just kidding bear, noone comes to that trashy town anyway. Thanks for getting us CH, you racist.

Can we end the idiotic posts in this thread>? And this one is pinging a 10/10.

Reactions: 3 people
I am a liberal. I will be a counter protester this weekend to the far right rallies in SF & Berkeley.

But, this is one of the most asinine things I have heard.

Also, which far right groups are going to be there?

Not that it was the point of my post, but Patriot Prayer in San Francisco. Some group I have not heard of in Berkeley - I will probably skip this one after all, I am not familiar with them and I expect a lot of violence from anarchists.

My point being that libs can find this PC crap out of hand.

VN Store

Back